DUFOUR 430 Grand Large Malime

Boat parameters

Registered in Italy
Construction year: 
2021
Lenght: 
13.24 m
Number of places: 
8+2
Cabins: 
3+1
Number of heads: 
2
Chosen date
Number of days
From date
E.g., 19.04.2021
Basic price for 7 days2 800 EUR
Compulsory additional payments140 EUR

Additional information

WC + shower2
Draft2.10m
Fuel tank capacity250L
Water tank capacity430L
EngineVolvo penta 50 cv
Main Sail52m2
Genoa40m2
Sail area92m2

Additional extras

bow thruster
Windlass
Manual winches
Teak in cockpit
Bimini
Spryhood
Lazy bag
External shower
BBQ incorporated
Autopilot + GPS

Rental price for 7 days

2. 1. 2021 - 29. 5. 20212 800 EUR
29. 5. 2021 - 19. 6. 20213 100 EUR
19. 6. 2021 - 17. 7. 20213 550 EUR
17. 7. 2021 - 31. 7. 20214 350 EUR
31. 7. 2021 - 21. 8. 20214 900 EUR
21. 8. 2021 - 4. 9. 20214 350 EUR
4. 9. 2021 - 11. 9. 20213 550 EUR
11. 9. 2021 - 25. 9. 20213 100 EUR
25. 9. 2021 - 31. 12. 20212 800 EUR

Payments and discounts

20% upon booking and the remaining 80% shall be paid 30 days before the departure date.

Discounts: 
10% until 31. 1. 2021
5% for a 2-week booking 
10% for a 3-week booking

Discount vouchers
Did you receive a discount voucher? You can apply it to your booking, and you will get a discounted price.

The minimum rental period is 7 days.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or credit card.

Choose a skilled skipper

If nobody in your crew has a boat license or you are looking for a skilled skipper, we can recommend one.

The skipper service will be included in the agreement, his/her remuneration is not included in the rental fee of the sailboat, however the skipper is entitled to a place and meals on board.

Insurance
included in the price

Our sailboats hold liability and comprehensive insurance.

GAIS s.r.o. is also insured against bankruptcy.

Option and booking of the sailboat

Have you chosen a boat for your holiday? You can option or book it directly.The non-binding option shall be valid for 7 days, during which we can agree on all details.

The optioned sailboatDUFOUR 430 Grand Large Malime
PeriodNumber of days
From date
E.g., 19.04.2021
Basic price2 800 EUR
Compulsory additional paymentsThey include the final cleaning, not included in the rental price.140 EUR
Optional services
Kit sheets and towels15 EUR / 1 person
Number of persons
0 EUR
Beach towel15 EUR / 1 person
Number of persons
0 EUR
120 EUR
100 EUR
60 EUR
on request

15% commission min.€ 50,00

on request

Private car or minibus upon request. Price per route per person (max. 8 people).

on request
Total price2 940 EUR
Security deposit+0 EUR
You are about to pay 20% of the total price + security deposit.
The balance shall be paid 30 days before departure. The security deposit will be refunded upon return of the boat.
Payment of 2 940 EUR
Contact details